Reply by Peoplesmart

Hello Donald,

Thank you for your recent correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated September 15th, 2013. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. We value you as our customer and want to make your experience with PeopleSmart a positive one. As such, we issued a refund for the amount of $19.95 and $0.95 which has been processed for receipt number 517185056. This will process immediately through our order system and card processor; however, please allow at least 3-5 business days for your financial institution to receive the funds.

The information that we provided in your report(s) were based on the search details that you provided. We conducted an extensive search of all databases for the information you requested and presented the most up-to-date available results. Although this information is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge, we cannot provide a warranty for this information.

I appreciate you reaching out to us so we can make things right. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992.
Author's

I was searching for a phone number for my brother's phone so that I could call him.Every phone number you gave me was disconnected.

I wish to cancel my subscription to your search company. Please take me off the list. My name is Donald Shores and I live at 6778 Ishi Dr., Magalia, CA.

My email address is donshores25@yahoo.com Why is it that your company can not keep up with new phone numbers in your system.//// ///// ///// ///// //// //// //// //// //// //// //// //// //// //// //// //// //// //// /// /// /// ///

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Peoplesmart Most Helpful Reviews