Reply by Peoplesmart

Thank you for your recent correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated August 22, 2013. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. When you purchased your original report there was an offer for 7-day trial to the web site. It appears that you signed-up for this offer during the checkout process. The membership billed when the trial expired after 7 days, since there was no cancellation of the membership. I do apologize for the misunderstanding as to the membership package that was purchased. This was itemized for you at the checkout process where you would have put in your card information and also in the confirmation email that was sent immediately after purchase.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you still need assistance with your membership or if you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992.
Author's

$19.95 charge on my credit card discovered.Unknown how long this has been going on, IDK.

Attempts to call PEOPLESMART @ # on CC bill is a joke! Billing busy, busy, busy....can't attempt and hold indefinitely! Charges WILL BE DISPUTED AS I CANNOT CONTACT! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!

Major disadvantage of online billing and payments! CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS CAREFULLY EVERY MONTH, EVERY CREDIT CARD! QUESTION, QUESTION, QUESTION!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!

DON'T SIGN UP FOR ANY "FREE TRIALS" NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY SOUND!IT WILL COST YOU BIG TIME AS NOTHING IS " FREE"!

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Peoplesmart Most Helpful Reviews