Reply by Peoplesmart

Thank you for your correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated August 10, 2011. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. When you purchased your original report there was an offer for 7-day trial to the web site. It appears that you signed-up for this offer during the checkout process. The membership billed when the trial expired after 7 days, since there was no cancellation of the membership. I do apologize for the misunderstanding as to the membership package that was purchased. This was itemized for you at the checkout process where you would have put in your card information and also in the confirmation email that was sent immediately after purchase.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-813-0008.
Author's

Same as all the others have complained. I thought I was signing up for a

one shot deal, for $1.95, to get 1 telephone number & a few weeks later, I

get a PayPal bill for $35.40.. What`s this I wondered & now I know. "I have been scamed".. Do I have the time & patience to try to fight to get my money back???... do I have a chance??? I hope so.. Don`t do it, do not

be sucked in by their false advertising.. What seems to be a fair, affordable charge of $1.95 becomes an additional $35.40 & alot of aggravation ahead !!!! Wish me luck & stay away

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Comments

If you have a question concerning a charge to your account you can contact PeopleSmart at 1-888-813-0008.

comments

Peoplesmart Most Helpful Reviews