Reply by Peoplesmart

Thank you for your correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated September 13, 2012. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. The information that we provided in your report(s) were based on the search details that you provided. We conducted an extensive search of all databases for the information you requested and presented the most up-to-date available results. Although this information is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge, we cannot provide a warranty for this information.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992.
Author's

I asked for the quickie special because all I really wanted was either a email address or a phone number.YUP.

Got one for each of the two searches I requested. The one with the email address never responded because it was obsolete - as was EVERYTHING on the report. The one with the telephone number had again ZERO current information. OUT OF DATE BY OVER TWO YEARS!!!

Do not waste your money!

And they harass the heck out of you with BS emails - I usually am smarter than this - will not happen again.Just wish I googled "Reviews" before I went all in.

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Peoplesmart Most Helpful Reviews