Reply by Peoplesmart

Thank you for your correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated September 14, 2011. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, I want to help you get your membership canceled so it does not bill again and address any concerns you may have.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you still need assistance with your membership or if you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992.
Author's

Peoplesmart withdrew $35.40 through paypal from my account and when I called paypal they said it was Peoplesmart from a payment arrangement originated AUgust 2010!AUgust 2010??

Neither of us wanted this service and neither of us ok'd any withdraw from our account. Paypal is investigating, they cancelled future charges. I may get the money back after the investigation in a few days, but in the meantime my account bounced. BE CAREFUL what you accept when downloading programs!!!!

I see after googling peoplesmart they make a regular scam of this.

So be cautious about what you accept when you download from the net, cos a year later you may get charged and not even remember what it is.

How many people have paid and didn't even know what it is??

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Comments

If you have billing questions you can contact PeopleSmart at 1-888-813-0008.

comments

Peoplesmart Most Helpful Reviews