Reply by Peoplesmart Sep 25, 2013

Hello Sarabergreen,

Thank you for your recent correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated September 20th 2013. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. We have reviewed our records, and it looks as though the transaction in question has been disputed and the funds for your order were reclaimed by PayPal on September 20th 2013. Regrettably, once these funds are reclaimed we are unable to issue a refund—the funds for your order are no longer in our possession.

You may wish to contact PayPal with any other questions you have concerning their dispute process or the handling of your request.

The information that we provided in your report(s) were based on the search details that you provided. We conducted an extensive search of all databases for the information you requested and presented the most up-to-date available results. Although this information is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge, we cannot provide a warranty for this information.

If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992.
Author's
New York, New York

I just purchased a background check for someone and paid $39.95 ...no small amount.

Come to find out the background check does not even cover New York (except sex offender registry which is FREE anyway) which is where myself, and the person I ran the check on live. They did not disclose this until AFTER I had made my purchase. COMPLETELY WORTHLESS.

All it came up with was a traffic ticket from a different state, when I know for a fact that this person has a FELONY in New York.

I want a refund.sarabergreen@gmail.com is my login for peoplesmart.com

Review about: Criminal Check.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Submit review