Reply by Peoplesmart

Thank you for your recent correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated March 7, 2013. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. The information that we provided in your report(s) were based on the search details that you provided. We conducted an extensive search of all databases for the information you requested and presented the most up-to-date available results. Although this information is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge, we cannot provide a warranty for this information.

Many times the information contained in a report or even its absence can help further your search. Whether or not that is the case, we want you to be satisfied. If you did not receive a refund for your reports or feel you need more assistance, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-813-0008.
Author's

they didnt give any information, it was very basic info,

Cant find their phone number on their website.

I email them to find out what is going on and had no

response in 5 days.

They are not clear on what exactly they are finding for you.I

call them first to find out exactly what you are paying for.

why do i have to enter 100 words, that is very long for a simple complaint, has anyone gotten their money back,

is this company a scam, and then they want to sell you more stuff that i dont need. ick

Review about: Peoplesmart Website.

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Peoplesmart Most Helpful Reviews