Reply by Peoplesmart

Hello and thank you for your correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated August 12, 2011. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. When you purchased your original report there was an offer for 7-day trial(s) to the web site. It appears that you signed-up for these offers during the checkout process. The memberships billed when the trials expired after 7 days, since there was no cancellation of the membership. I do apologize for the misunderstanding as to the membership package that was purchased. This was itemized for you at the checkout process where you would have put in your card information and also in the confirmation email that was sent immediately after purchase.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992
Author's

This company is complete B.S.Not only did they charge me $39 before my 7 day free trial I canceled not even 5 minutes after I ordered they charged me 2 times in 1 week!

Please to everybody DO NOT USE!!! They are bogus and totally unprofessional!! I have e-mailed them over 10 times and again they took $39 out of my account!! I bounced checks, worst is charging me the same day with the B.S.

7 day free offer was supposed to be $1.95 this is so wrong! How do businesses get away with this? I have been ripped off before but I must say this is the worst time and you would think that I would learn the first time?

No I read that the Better Business Burrow recommended it, well if the BBB says it is ok you would think?But guess the BBB is full of dog *** just as much as PEOPLE SMART.COM Remember that name if you are looking for a friend PEOPLE SMART.COM!!

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?