Reply by Peoplesmart

Thank you for your recent correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated June 13, 2013. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. We value you as our customer and want to make your experience with PeopleSmart a positive one. As such, we issued a refund for the amount of $19.95 which has been processed for receipt number 494455309. This will process immediately through our order system and card processor; however, please allow at least 3-5 business days for your financial institution to receive the funds.
The information that we provided in your report was based on the search details that you provided. We conducted an extensive search of all databases for the information you requested and presented the most up-to-date available results. Although this information is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge, we cannot provide a warranty for this information.
I appreciate you reaching out to us so we can make things right. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-813-0008.
Author's

I paid $19.95 for my back ground check and got absolutely nothing useful from it.The worst service I have ever had.

Down right terrible. I did a back ground check of myself and received no useful information. Majority of the information received was totally wrong. The phone number for myself was incorrect.

The home street address was incorrect. Just about everything on the report was incorrect. I'm very unhappy with this and would like a refund of my money spent on a "free 7 days trail".

I would not recommend this site / company to anyone.It's a total scam and a rip off.

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?