Reply by Peoplesmart

Dear Ms. Watson,

Thank you for your recent correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated October 23, 2015. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience in finding incorrect information on our website. We have a read-only agreement with our information provider, and cannot change any information. However, we respect privacy, and that is why we have an Opt-Out process built into our website. You can go to the address below or give us a call at 888-694-1992 to have a representative help you through the process. Please follow the link below to manage your listing: http://www.peoplesmart.com/optout

Sincerely,
Shauna K
Member Services Representative
Author's
5.0

My name is Everylee Mitizie Watson.

I am not related to a Claire M. Cahill, please take her off my information. mitiziewatson@msn.com, and mitiziemouse@msn.com. Also, my number is incorrect. I no longer have 317-924-1079. For about 15 years. Also, my son and husband, do not have that number. Douglas Ed.Watson, and Isaac B. Watson, Sr. And I am a woman. You have Sr. after my name Everylee Mitizie Watson, no Sr. Please correct. Need to verify send email to mitiziewatson@msn.com . I can not think of anymore words. I will put letters so it will let me send this to you. Thanks.

Thanks a million,

Grandma Mitizie. I am 63 years old. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: I liked.

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Peoplesmart Most Helpful Reviews