Reply by Peoplesmart

Dear Ms. Watson,

Thank you for your recent correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated October 23, 2015. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience in finding incorrect information on our website. We have a read-only agreement with our information provider, and cannot change any information. However, we respect privacy, and that is why we have an Opt-Out process built into our website. You can go to the address below or give us a call at 888-694-1992 to have a representative help you through the process. Please follow the link below to manage your listing: http://www.peoplesmart.com/optout

Sincerely,
Shauna K
Member Services Representative
Author's
5.0

My name is Everylee Mitizie Watson.

I am not related to a Claire M. Cahill, please take her off my information. mitiziewatson@msn.com, and mitiziemouse@msn.com. Also, my number is incorrect. I no longer have 317-924-1079. For about 15 years. Also, my son and husband, do not have that number. Douglas Ed.Watson, and Isaac B. Watson, Sr. And I am a woman. You have Sr. after my name Everylee Mitizie Watson, no Sr. Please correct. Need to verify send email to mitiziewatson@msn.com . I can not think of anymore words. I will put letters so it will let me send this to you. Thanks.

Thanks a million,

Grandma Mitizie. I am 63 years old. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru. I hope this goes thru.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Peoplesmart. the best about peoplesmart public record from Peoplesmart was i liked. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Peoplesmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Peoplesmart to other companies on our site.