Peoplesmart's reply to:
Peoplesmart - I cancelled my membership two years ago and it kept charging me.
Thank you for your recent correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated June 24, 2015. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. We value you as our customer and want to make your experience with PeopleSmart a positive one. As such, we have canceled your Unlimited Phone Search Access membership on 6/24/2015 and issued a refund on 6/25/2015, for the amount of $29.85 which has been processed for receipt number 474798501. This refund will show as 3 charges of $9.95. This refunds all charges occurring in the last 120 days. Please allow at least 3-5 business days for your financial institution to receive the funds.
After researching your account we see that you signed up for a 7-day Free Trial membership to PeopleSmart and 7-day Free Trial subscription to IdentitySmart. IdentitySmart is a service that provides you with the tools needed to manage and protect your identity. Your PeopleSmart membership includes basic People Searches which will return listed contact information, such as address and phone number. You canceled your subscription to IdentitySmart; however, you did not cancel your subscription to PeopleSmart. As such, the membership billed when the trial expired after 7 days, since there was no cancellation of the membership. I do apologize for the misunderstanding as to the membership package that was purchased. This was itemized for you at the checkout process where you would have put in your card information and also in the confirmation email that was sent immediately after purchase.
I appreciate you reaching out to us so we can make things right. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992.
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I ordered a Sweatshirt from TeeChip that was limited edition. It had my last name on it. I got the Sweatshirt and it had the wrong name on it...."
- "I haven't owned a TV since 2005. Got tired of endless commercials. I have xfinity internet service at my apartment since July 2013, and the service is dismal. They..."
- "Hi have had Nationwide for over 10 years, never a claim, wife had accident on may 24th of 2010, 1 day medical bills at hospital total $13,000, all billers were..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."