Reply by Peoplesmart

Hello and thank you for your correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated April 25, 2012. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. Upon the initial visit to the website, there was a sign up for report(s) in addition to the 7 day free trial that was automatically offered. This was itemized for you at the checkout process where you would have put in your card information and also in the confirmation email that was sent immediately after purchase.

I do apologize for the misunderstanding as to the membership package that was purchased. A basic membership with PeopleSmart.com entitles you to access to the leading people search database, basic contact and landline phone lookups, email and social network lookups, and sex offender and inmate records lookups. Premium Reports are not included with this membership. A Contact Report, Reverse Phone Report, Work Information Report, or Background Report is only available for individual purchase.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-813-0008.
Author's

This site is a rip-off...they will not credit your credit card for the 7 day free trial...besides, their information isn't accurate...they pull information from 15 years ago....if you guys want to know someones background don't go to PEOPLESMART....please!!! I purchased this site on April 12, 2012 and cancelled April 13, 2012..they said they couldn't credit my refund because I selected the background report, which didn't give me much information...they said the only information that was free were the past residents of my research. I can get that information by simply going to google...This sight is a fraud and needs to be removed!

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?