Reply by Peoplesmart

Thank you for your correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated August 31, 2011. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. We apologize that we were unable to find the information you were seeking. Unfortunately, the owner’s name and address turned out to be unavailable for the number in question. Although we’re provided access to the largest available database of contact information there are times when no ownership information is available.
I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-813-0008.
Author's

Do not use peoplesmart.com

I did a reverse phone number search, it said name and address found and then of course pay for a week trial to obtain the information. I paid then the search results said "phone number unlisted." Don't trust to find what your looking for here and don't pay.

Do not use peoplesmart.com

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Comments

Atwood, California, United States #350365

Very misleading web site language.THis should be investigated by the Attorney's General of the States where they do business and the FCC.

I have a Ph.D. and I was tricked into signing up for a free 7 day trial search membership, using it for a search within the time period & billed $39.00 for using my free trail. A coompany rep told me that I did the wrong kind of seardch - the kind that they charge $39. for.

No distinction in search type for trial membership was explained.I got nothing free.

If you have any qustions about your account you can reach PeopleSmart at 1-888-813-0008.

comments