Reply by Peoplesmart

Hello and thank you for your correspondence to dated August 2, 2012. Your concerns were forwarded to for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. A basic membership with entitles you to access to the leading people search database, basic contact and landline phone lookups, email and social network lookups, and sex offender and inmate records lookups. Premium Reports are not included with this membership. A Contact Report, Reverse Phone Report, Work Information Report, or Background Report is only available for individual purchase.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992.
0 comments website provides misleading description of their service and fee schedule. Free and paid memberships require a charge for each lookup. Their customer rep, William F. could not find where this is spelled out. Public information is $0.95 and requests for additional information escalate charges. Judging by the large number of postings on your site this is a common issue with People Smart "clients." I now kow why my credit card company interrupted the card process until I confirmed the charge via a phone conversation.

BTW Pissed Consumer should look at its own site. "We recommend a minimum of 100 words." is not a recommendation but a requirement..