Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security

I ordered a online subscription to find out the date my divorce was actually finalized because I didn’t want to wait two weeks for the county to provide the information.Well even though it was listed on the information they would provide it wasn’t listed.

So after a couple months of being charged for there services I tried to cancel my subscription. They said it would take a minute. All the person on the phone would do is try to sell me other products. After 20 minuets of me saying no over and over again to a limitless number of products I said let me speak to a supervisor.

He said your card will be changed $39.95 for some product and hung up. I called back told the new person that i didn’t want to buy anything all I want to do is cancel my subscription she rambled off a number which I couldn’t understand because, of her accent, then she hung up. I tried to call back numerous times only to get a busy signal. Thanks to them I locked my debit card so it won’t be changed and requested a replacement card.

So if you use this company don’t try to cancel just go straight to locking your debit card because you can’t just cancel your subscription.Use a different company.

Review about: Peoplesmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Peoplesmart?

Comments