Reply by Peoplesmart

Hello and thank you for your correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated February 4, 2012. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. We understand that there could be some confusion about our Premium Reports. PeopleSmart.com provides free information about phone numbers including issuing location, line type, carrier, and more.

To find out the owner's name and address for a cell phone or unlisted number, you'll have to purchase the information. Since cell phones and unlisted numbers aren't public records, they cannot be provided free through our website. This is true wherever you go online, not just at our website. If you purchased your membership and were under the impression you would get unlimited reports (with mobile phone owner’s names) we apologize for the misunderstanding.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-813-0008.
Author's

The seven day trial period as advertised does not exist. This is a *** job.

The information given in the report is not enough information to help me with a a problem. It there is a seven day trial period, it needs to be recognized. As a consumer, I thought People Smart was honest. I found out they are not honest.

Be Aware there is a problem here with People Smart.

I have filed complaints and I have not heard the outcome of my appeals. It is good that consumers can voice a problem that they are having on the internet.

Comments

This is a joke don't use them.

I have the same problem with PeopleSmart. Did you cancel within the seven days?

I did not. I didn't read my email completely which mentions the renewal after seven days at the very bottom of the email - my fault on that.

comments