Reply by Peoplesmart

Thank you for your correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated March 19, 2012. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. When you purchased your original report there was an offer for 7-day trial to the web site. It appears that you signed-up for this offer during the checkout process. The membership billed when the trial expired after 7 days, since there was no cancellation of the membership. I do apologize for the misunderstanding as to the membership package that was purchased. This was itemized for you at the checkout process where you would have put in your card information and also in the confirmation email that was sent immediately after purchase.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-813-0008.
Author's

People Smart is a scam.Do not sign up.

Signed up for service with a 7 day free trial. My bank account was debited same day. I got a report on myself which was incomplete and i should know. I canceled service but am unable to get a refund.

i am told the report I got was not part of the service I purchased but there ws no way I could have known that. I got the service canceled but cannot get a refund. What a scam!!!!!

Find another source for your people checks.Calling customer service is useless and sounds like they read from a script, a canned response.