Reply by Peoplesmart

Thank you for your recent correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated July 25, 2013. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. We value you as our customer and want to make your experience with PeopleSmart a positive one. As such, we issued a refund for the amount of $19.95 which has been processed for receipt number 500189981.This will process immediately through our order system and card processor; however, please allow at least 3-5 business days for your financial institution to receive the funds.

When you purchased your original report there was an offer for 7-day trial to the web site. It appears that you signed-up for this offer during the checkout process. The membership billed when the trial expired after 7 days, since there was no cancellation of the membership. I do apologize for the misunderstanding as to the membership package that was purchased. This was itemized for you at the checkout process where you would have put in your card information and also in the confirmation email that was sent immediately after purchase. The information that we provided in your report was based on the search details that you provided. We conducted an extensive search of all databases for the information you requested and presented the most up-to-date available results. Although this information is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge, we cannot provide a warranty for this information.

I appreciate you reaching out to us so we can make things right. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992.
Author's

ON 7/1/2013 I sing up for there 7-Day Free Trail, I did a search like they said nothing to hard I wanted to check out my son doctor that he been seeing for over 5 yrs. Put in his name & address of his office city state and zip code the result came back no person or place by that name.

That didn't seem right to me because his office was 8 miles from me but they said there might be a relative by that name the only different was no MD.at end of name so I did a search of that person it was the same person I was looking for they did a full search and this time it had MD. at the end of his name I was hot so I call and canceled my trial and told them the Info- they got for me I could have gotten out of the phone book. I used my PayPal account to sing up for the free trail. ticket#201307110028299]On 7/9/2013 I check my PayPal account they had charge me $19.95 Order #500189981 INFO,to a 1-month Unlimited Search Membership.

I call them and ask what going on and told them the only thing on there site was if I wanted any extra Info I would need to pay $29.99 more. all they could say more or less was you did the search no refund! That when I told them I can see why they give away a 7-Day Free search and that you got me, but I'll do everything I can do to stop other from your scram sleep well tonight have a nice day.(Right) PS, had to go back to PayPal account to stop them from taking $19.95 a month from my account for the rest of my life.

To everybody learn from my mistake stay away from PeopleSmart.com I know this was long but the story needed to be told. William W Shelley III